Download our FREE smartphone app today!
Whilst we all continue to adapt to life away from school, it is important that pupils continue to keep up with schoolwork a little each day.
Keeping things going whilst at home will help keep academic skills sharp, support positive mental health and mean that days are filled with lots of things to do! Working away from school is different, but our Home Learning provision has been carefully planned to support pupils to make the most of the time that they have to study.
- Pupils’ learning will be updated
- Look at the year group page for your child and support them to complete the set tasks
- Teachers will continue to keep in contact with families to offer support
EACH DAY, Pupils should:
- Read for 20 minutes each day
- Complete a phonics activity
- Complete a handwriting exercise
- Complete one maths activity
- Pupils should also access activities through ‘Purple Mash’, ‘Times Table Rock Stars’ and Espresso as directed by your child’s class teacher. Your child has been given their log-ins for these sites