Download our FREE smartphone app today!
Keeping things going whilst at home will help keep academic skills sharp, support positive mental health and mean that days are filled with lots of things to do! Working away from school is different, but our Home Learning provision has been carefully planned to support pupils to make the most of the time that they have to study.
- Pupils’ learning will be updated
- Look at the year group page for your child and support them to complete the set tasks
- Teachers will continue to keep in contact with families to offer support
EACH DAY, Pupils should:
- Read for 20 minutes each day
- Complete one piece of English
- Complete one Spelling, Punctuation or Grammar exercise
- Complete a handwriting exercise
- Complete one arithmetic and one maths exercise
- Practise their 2, 5, and 10 times tables
- Complete foundation subject tasks as directed by their teacher
- Pupils should also access activities through ‘Purple Mash’, ‘Times Table Rock Stars’ and Espresso as directed by your child’s class teacher. Your child has been given their log-ins for these sites
- Children also have CGP workbooks in their work packs that they can make use of
If possible, we would expect a pupil in Year 1 to work for a few hours each day
If, at any time, you wish to contact your child’s teacher please use the school’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org ,
or call 0208 778 4742 and a message will be passed to them.